Whatever business you are dealing in, you obviously know that your website needs traffic and plenty of it in order to generate any sales. One great way to amass loads of free traffic to your site is by use of traffic exchanges.
The Traffic Exchange program is a great system but you must understand one thing. As you may already be aware, the people who will be viewing your website at the traffic exchanges are doing so in order to earn credits to enable them to show their own sites. As such, the more sites they view the more credits they will earn.
In so doing, the visitors you may get from a traffic exchange will be in a hurry! You must be aware that you only have a few seconds to capture that visitor’s attention and thence to your offer, and that’s why you must use a Squeeze Page.
Basic Elements Of A Good Squeeze Page:
Every successful squeeze page has some basic elements and I summarize them here as Tips for you to enable you build beautiful and successful squeeze pages:
1. You should keep the main point of your squeeze page simple and obvious
2. Very importantly, use a catchy and attractive heading and subheading to get attention
3. Add a little more detail with 2 or 3 brief bullet points.
4. To entice more subscribers, you should add an image of your gift.
5. Branding yourself also enhances the authenticity of your page. Do so with an image of yourself.
Check this Sample Squeeze Page for emphasis